Storm Manager brings unmatched efficiency to the process of securing the resources needed, tracking them throughout the event, providing meals & lodging, and ensuring everyone gets paid for the prudent charges incurred to provide service.
Storm Manager works with all emergency response operations including: Utilities, DOTs, Gas, Cable / Fiber, Telecom, Wildfire Fighters, Insurance Adjusters, and FEMA.
The Storm Manager systems facilitates the acquiring and management of resources throughout the entire restoration event, including:
- Resource Activation / Acquisition
- Workforce Development / Crew Rosters
- Time / Expense Tracking, Approval, & Invoicing
- GPS Tracking of Resource Locations
- Meals & Lodging
- Direct Communication to Workforce
- Dynamic Reporting & Data Requests
- Digital record of all activity (time, user GPS)
- Contract Management (during blue-sky days)
Storm Manager connects the impacted companies with their entire workforce both internal and external in real-time. Field based users use this mobile application to update their crew roster, track their time, submit their expenses, and get directions to their hotels.
After major events, Storm Manager helps Utilities get the lights on quicker, DOTs clear the roads quicker, Wildfire Fighters put the fires out quicker.