Storm Manager brings unmatched efficiency and transparency to managing winter weather events. Storm Manager helps states manage vendor on-boarding, internal resources, and all event activities.
Storm Manager works with states and their Department of Transportations (DOTs) to quickly and efficiently secure the resources needed, track them during the event, and automate all invoices and payments.
The Storm Manager systems facilitates the acquiring and management of resources throughout the entire weather event, including:
- Resource Activation / Acquisition
- Time / Expense Tracking, Approval, & Invoicing
- GPS Tracking of Resource Locations
- Direct Communication to Workforce
- Dynamic Reporting & Data Requests
- Digital record of all activity (time, user, GPS stamps)
- Vendor On-boarding (during blue-sky days)
- Equipment Approval Process (during blue-sky days)
Storm Manager connects the DOT with their entire workforce both internal and external in real-time. Field based users use this mobile application to submit their trucks, track their time, submit their expenses, and get important communications.
After major events, Storm Manager helps DOTs clear the roads quicker while driving accountability across all their vendors.